- Fully automatic lane position correction
- Open hygienic design
- For high-volume production
- For paper and film
- Independent processing on 2 lanes
More power, more sustainability, better hygiene: that is the Weber weUNDERLEAVE. The underleaver automatically places paper or film under \sausage, cheese or alternative protein slices and complete portions. The weUNDERLEAVE can be used with a variety of types and sizes of paper and film. Underleaving is thus highly customizable to the product and application. The Weber underleaver is perfect for foodservice, layout bacon, carpaccio and bakery sector products.
The weUNDERLEAVE is suitable for applications of up to four lanes. The special feature of the weUNDERLEAVE 5500 is the two-lane standalone design. In this version the underlay of each of the two lanes is independently conveyed, cut and ejected. Infeed-side light barriers for portion detection in conjunction with the automatic lane position correction at the side ensure that the underleave is positioned precisely. Assembly and disassembly of all product-carrying parts is convenient and tool-free.
- Individual accuracy and more sustainability thanks to real two line capability
- Good accessibility for changing rollers
- Cassette-type slicing system
- Also available as stand-alone variant